EDITORIAL SERVICES | TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
In the fall of 2017, with over three decades of broad-based experience helping smaller, privately held corporations through periods of substantial growth and organizational change, I began working with select clients facing challenges in the functional areas of business communications and training and development.
My menu of editorial services includes the following, as individual services or in any combination.
- Content development
- Training content
- Procedural documentation
- Magazine and newspaper assignments
In the areas of training and development, I can assist with any of the following, again individually or in combination. My primary focus is on customer relations and services, though I have worked in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts to develop training on a variety of functions.
- Individual tutoring and coaching (function/subject specific)
- Presentation development (e.g. PowerPoint decks and slideshow videos)
- Customized classroom sessions (function/subject-specific)
My premises for each are simple, yet fundamentally important.
- Your message is nothing without the substance to back it up.
- Understand the questions before you pursue any answers.
- Progress comes easier if everybody is rowing in the same direction.
How may I help you? Please contact me today to explore the possibilities.